- The St. Louis Whirlybirds is a not for profit Radio Controlled Helicopter Club located in St. Louis, Missouri. Our mission is to promote the sport/hobby of Building and Flying RC Helicopters and Drones.
- The club also grown and now has sub-group that is for drone racing. STL FPV Racers have races throughout the year. The group is very active on Facebook. STL FPV Racers are a chapter of the MultiGP Racing League.
- The club flys at Antire Park and Buder Park
- Our meetings generally occur on the last Thursday of the month and are held at the Grants View Branch of the St. Louis County Library located at 9700 Musick Ave, St. Louis, MO 63123. Typically we have dinner after the meeting and chat. It is a good way to find out more information about the club and activities.
- Everyone is welcome to attend our monthly meetings, and we will be happy to help with questions and setup of RC Helicopters and drones. If you are ready to take the plunge into building and flying RC and drones – just let us know – we have the answers and lots of experience.
- Join the club by filling out the Membership Form
More Information Contact: Jeffrey C. Young – President 19 Meadow Lake Drive St. Louis MO 63146 Phone: 314-986-9974 Home 314-432-8600 Work 314-600-6111 Cell email@example.com
2019 Whirlybird Fun Fly announced
Dates: May 31st, June 1st, and 2nd.
Thursday, March 29, 2019, at Grants View Library
St. Louis Whirlybirds Helicopter Workshop will be held at our Antire field just off of hwy 44 on Tuesday nights starting April. We offer buddy box training on JR and Spektrum radios. Bring your Heli and we will help you set it up.
Good Resources for Helicopter information: